Before we establish an investment strategy for your institution, we ask questions that help us gain a clear picture of your organization’s particular needs.
- What are your institution’s investment goals and views on risk?
- What business issues must be considered when structuring assets?
- How does your organization make investment decisions?
- Are there any philosophical or ethical considerations that will impact choices?
- What are the time horizons that need to be considered?
The answers to each of these questions will vary based on the institution, which is why we take the time to understand the particular needs of our clients before developing an investment strategy that defines how we will help your institution achieve its investment goals. This Investment Policy Statement, which defines issues such as investment objectives and risk tolerance, provides an objective standard against which we can chart goals, measure performance, identify obstacles, and modify strategy. It also encourages a level of transparency that strengthens your confidence in us.
From there, we use rigorous research and objective analysis to develop a portfolio that is consistent with the objectives of your organization. Because of our commitment to maintaining transparency, your institution and investment committee will have a clear vision of how we make our decisions. And if your institution’s needs change, we work side by side to adjust the investment strategy to better meet your goals.
If you would like to set up a client assessment at Clear Perspective Advisors, contact us today.