We believe that financial planning is the most important factor that gets overlooked by many individuals. That is why we have a process that we have implemented that is in line with what the CFP Board has included in its Standards of Professional Conduct. On our team we have 3 individuals that currently hold the CFP® (CERTIFIED FINNANCIAL PLANNER™) designation and we currently have 2 other individuals that are seeking the designation.
The CFP Board defines financial planning as “the process of determining whether and how an individual can meet life goals through the proper management of financial resources. Financial planning integrates the financial planning process with the financial planning subject areas.”
The CFP Board Financial Planning Process:
- • Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- • Gathering client data including goals
- • Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
- • Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- • Implementing the recommendations
- • Monitoring the recommendations
We work with every client to help them create a plan that will allow them to create a strategy to achieve all of their financial goals.